HELP WANTED (Irish need not apply)

Hey Gamers!

As you will have noticed, game-a-day has not been updated for a few weeks. My current schedule just won't allow me the time to play, rate and post new games everyday. However, I really don’t want to see game-a-day fall into the realm of extinct blogs. Soooo… I need your help. 
Someone who has experience with blogs, and most importantly, a little time to spare, is what we need. Any understanding of HTML would be good, but not a necessity as I will supply all HTML I use as templates for you. Essentially, if you like games (which you obviously do if you’re here), have a little time to waste (again, you’re looking for ways to waste your time HERE!), and can write a few words about the game you’ve chosen to post… THIS BLOG NEEDS YOU!!

Anyone interested in helping, please drop me a line HERE and I’ll get back to you with full details. In the mean time, enjoy the latest addition to game-a-day; Final Ninja Zero (Thanks to Iñigo for this one).

Play hard guys!
MrSwampy
 
P.S.
Before anyone decides to bombard my inbox because of the “Irish need not apply” statement above… It’s a joke! ;-)

2 comments:

MrLearner said...

I think that you need now haha

MrLearner said...

If anyone read this I would like to tell that MrSwampy have problems with his Internet so I say sorry, in his name, to all for the missing updates.

Yours,

MrLearner